Welcome to our new online reservation system!
First-time users: Go to http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar and register using the instructions above. Then, contact the camp Ranger for approval. Once approval is received, return to http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar and select your site. Then send us your completed application and payment.
To contact the camp Ranger:
Phone: 330-859-2288 or
**Please use the word "Tuscazoar" in your e-mail subject line so we can confirm that your message is not spam.**
Approved/Repeat Users: Simply log into http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar and select your cabin/campsite. Then send us your completed application and payment.
Camping Application & Rates, Roster and Check-In FormsUse these links to get the 2016-2017 camping application & rates, roster and check-in forms.
Completed applications must be mailed to the camp Ranger.
Camping Application & Rates (PDF format)
Camping Roster (PDF format)
Check-In/Check-Out form (PDF format)
Applications prior to 2016-2017 are no longer valid effective 9/10/2016.
Camp Tuscazoar Facility Reservation Policy
Effective: April 2017
- Camp Tuscazoar's facilities are reserved through a two-part process:
1. Initial Reservation: Units/groups must initially reserve a camp facility by using our reservation web site: www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar. Payment can also be made via credit card from this site. If the request is to use multiple facilities or the whole camp, please contact the camp ranger by phone, email, or in-person.
Initial reservations not confirmed after 14 days, as described in Item B. below, are subject to cancellation.
2. Confirmed Reservation: The Camp Ranger will confirm the reservation either by telephone, by e-mail, in person or by letter after the ranger:
a) receives the full site fee and the necessary information has been completed in Tentaroo; and
b) reviews the eligibility of the reservation as stated in this policy and in the Bylaws and other policies of the Camp Tuscazoar Foundation (CTF).
Money submitted for the purpose of reserving a facility will not be deposited in CTF accounts until the reservation is confirmed.
- If an initial
reservation cannot be confirmed it must be cancelled by CTF. If an
initial reservation is cancelled by CTF, the Camp Ranger will notify the
unit/group either by telephone, e-mail, letter or in person of the
reason for cancellation as soon as possible by the quickest means after
a decision to cancel is made. All money submitted for the purpose of
reserving a facility will be returned promptly if an initial reservation
- Initial reservations are
accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, except as noted in Item D.
- A unit/group using a tent site
or cabin has priority in reserving the same facility for the same
approximate dates, or for the same event, the following year for no more
than two (2) consecutive years subsequent to the unit/group's first
reservation of that facility after the approval of this policy. After
that period, that unit/group loses its priority status concerning that
facility and it reverts to normal availability, except that the
unit/group which enjoyed priority status for that facility must wait one
week from the date it could normally reserve the facility before an
initial reservation will be accepted for that unit/group's use of that
facility for the same approximate dates or for the same event the
A unit/group having priority status and desiring to re-reserve a tent site or cabin for the same approximate dates or for the same event the following year must submit its initial reservation for that facility during the time from the beginning of the period or the event it wishes to re-reserve to the time that that unit/group checks out of camp at the conclusion of that period or event. After the unit/group checks out, that facility, if still unreserved by that unit/group, reverts to normal availability under Item C. above. All initial reservations submitted under this Item are subject to Item A. above.
Priority status does not automatically reserve a facility! Only a confirmed reservation guarantees a unit/group the use of a facility, subject to Item F. below.
- Initial reservations will not
be accepted or confirmed more than one year in advance of the desired
- All units/groups desiring to
reserve a facility will be provided with a copy of this policy.
- The Camp Tuscazoar Foundation
reserves the right to revoke a confirmed reservation at any time if it
believes that a unit/group's use of camp facilities will be detrimental
to the welfare of the camp or other campers.
- Cancellation of a confirmed
reservation must occur prior to 3 p.m. of the 11th day before the
reserved arrival date to qualify for an automatic refund. Refunds for
cancellations occurring thereafter for any reason are subject to the
discretion of the CTF Board of Directors.
- Camping applications may be
rejected if all appropriate blanks are not completed. Applications may
be on Tentaroo or on a paper copy printed from
primary and secondary leader must be listed, along with phone numbers,
to complete the application.
- When paying by credit card the following applies to any messages sent to the owner of the card or reservation: The information contained in the message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.